The term “Berry Fresh Bakery trading under Telme Training & Development Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Office A16, Arena Business Centre, 9 Nimrod Way, Ferndown, Dorset BH21 7UH. Our company registration number is 4528087 and is registered in England. Our postal address is Blue Cedars, Mastiff Lane, Wychough, Malpas, SY14 7NQ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide a guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials/ingredients found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
• All trademarks reproduced on this website, which is not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for their content nor do we endorse them.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales