Your right is to choose who holds and how your personal data is held by third parties. Set out below is how we manage our data:
- We only collect data where the customer has supplied the necessary information to either purchase online or via electronic payment.
- Once the data has been used by Berry Fresh Bakery to dispatch for delivery or receive payment for goods it is then deleted from our records.
- Data is stored for as long as it takes for goods to be despatched and payment cleared.
- We never pass on any data for marketing purposes or indeed use such information for our own marketing purposes.
- We will share data with the courier company we use to deliver our products
- We will not share any of your data outside of the UK & NI
- You have the right to request access to, change, restrict or erase any of your personal information that is held whilst we are processing your order.
- You also have the right to file a grievance and can do so through gov.uk/data-protection
- Other than the details set out in point 5 above we will only pass on your personal data if you specifically request we do it in writing or via email.
- Should you have any queries re any of the key points then please contact us by email at email@example.com
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.